Established in 1985, just two short years after the introduction of RE/MAX to Western Cananda, RE/MAX Welland Realty Ltd. took flight with less than seven original sales people; the company has now risen above thirty. We had expanded to three locations, but have found that two is most efficient and effective. The thirty + sales force has more than 18.5 years of real estate experience in Niagara Realty per head. RE/MAX Welland Realty Ltd. also commands the highest number of sales ends per head in the real estate board on an annual basis.
RE/MAX Welland Realty Ltd., Brokerage aspires to the highest standards in service, integrity and performance in the real estate industry. The management expertise and the professionalism of its secretarial and sales staff all lead to the maximization of productivity which in turn rewards our clients and customers with the highest quality of service possible.
RE/MAX Welland Realty Ltd.
The following statistical analysis is a testament to the outstanding force of dedicated Niagara real estate sales professionals that is RE/MAX. Number one in the world, number one in Ontario-Atlantic Canada and number one in agent productivity in our local market (defined by the Niagara Association of Realtors).
• Re/Max ranked the #1 real estate Franchise.
• For over 20 years Re/Max has been the #1 real estate organization in Canada
• 20,672 sales associates in 889 independently owned and operated offices in Canada.
• 111,915 sales associates in 7343 offices in 100+ countries and territories.
• A global real estate system operating in 100+ countries and territories.
• RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
• Associates affiliated with Re/Max network regularly average double the number of transaction sides per agent when compared with competitors in the annual survey of large brokerages.
• RE/MAX is now in its 44th year of consecutive growth.
• RE/MAX has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992. In 2017, Re/Max will celebrate its 25th anniversary supporting Children’s Miracle Network.
• RE/MAX Associates have raised more than $147 million for the Children's Miracle Network since 1992, and Re/Max is one of the top three donors of all time.
• Largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons.
• RE/MAX is the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports.
• Re/Max agent closes a deal every :30 seconds.
• Re/Max agents outsell other agents by more than 2 to 1 in REAL Trends 500 survey of large brokerages.
• Re/Max balloon is one of the most recognized logos in the international marketplace.
• The average Re/Max salesperson outsells the competition by a margin of approximately 3 to 1.
• Re/Max World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world.
• Re/Max International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience.
• Remax.ca had a total of 12,951,668 total views in 2016.
• Remax.ca had a total of 804,184 listings in 2016
• Canada's # 1 negotiator.
• RE/MAX agents close two and half times more deals than the industry average.
• 50% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $100,000.
• 10% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $250,000.
• RE/MAX is run by realtors from bottom to top.
• RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today.
• RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN) is the industry's first proprietary satellite system dedicated to industry-specific education, including peer-to-peer learning.
• Exceptional educational programs such as Inspire that focuses on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs.
• Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.